Meet with a physician or mental health professionals from the comfort of your home—or anywhere else in the United States. No appointment necessary. Virtual Care visits cost less than most urgent or emergency care visits!*
Virtual Care gives you access to:
- Video visits with board-certified doctors on your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Private and secure medical visits from any location within the United States
- Diagnosis and treatment recommendations for common conditions such as headache, flu, and pink eye
- Behavioral health visits with counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists by appointment
- Answers to your health questions
Search "Capital BlueCross" and download our Virtual Care app from the App Store or Google Play
Amwell app users
We updated the app. Here's how to make the change on your end:
Tap Need help logging in? > Forgot Password
Enter your info and tap Submit. Look for an email to the address you entered.
When you get the email, select Reset My Password.
You can delete the Amwell app.
*Virtual Care is not available to all members. Please check with your employer or review your benefit plan booklet to verify that Virtual Care is included in your program.